Some brief thoughts about the fury of nature this morning:
* Frances remnants caused us to lose power even in the Atlanta area last night.
* Hope my folks returned safely from Destin, FL after their tennis camp which was no doubt soggy
* First Charley, then Frances and now Ivan. If God doesn’t want Florida to fuck up their election process as they did in 2000, couldn’t he just strike Katherine Harris with a lightning bolt instead?
* My Cousin Nathan apparently lived through some nasty weather of his own, in the form of a typhoon!
* Bad weather + first day after a holiday weekend = vacant, quiet, dreary office.