Spurred on by Merlin’s list of Five things I currently have no intention of doing, here’s a brief list of my own:
Five things I currently have no intention of doing:
- enjoying Celine Dion’s music
- acknowledging George W. Bush as a human being, let alone the President
- working past the age of 55
- watching 24, American Idol, The O’Reilly Factor or anything else remotely related to Fox
- finishing another one of these damn lists
Sorry for the political and bile bent, but this idea seemed funnier when I bookmarked it. I guess I don’t have the chops for 5ives or McSweeney’s.
UPDATE: Family Guy is the exception that proves the rule above. Oh, and very apropos, McSweeney’s newest list: Parallels Between My Living Through Two Years of Middle School and the Two Terms of the Bush Presidency.
Maybe I was right all along.