One of the prerequisites for a happy, healthy Mother’s Day weekend, according to Jennifer, will be time spent wailing on some Guitar Hero.
We’ve both had a busy week and what better way to unwind than with some fist-pumping, head-banging air guitar gameplay?
With E3 going on this week and Red Octane (the game’s publisher) being purchased by Activision, there’s been no shortage of Guitar Hero II news. Here’s my quick rundown:
- Kotaku’s Justify Your Game: Guitar Hero II video
- Joystiq’s PS2 impressions: Guitar Hero II
- Wil Wheaton’s Guitar Hero II quest and Primus news
- IGN’s Pre-E3 2006: Guitar Hero II Hands-on review
- Flickr photos of E3 attendees playing Guitar Hero II
More songs. Better co-op play. Bass, rhythm and lead guitar tracks.
Santa Claus has my pre-order.