Separated at Birth: Christopher Meloni and Elias Koteas

Another in my continuing series.

Seperated at Birth: Christopher Meloni and Elias Koteas

I may not be the first to think of this one, but I’ve got better data!

Plus, I seriously thought Meloni was in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie until I learned otherwise last week. The two look so similar AND sound similar; it’s eerie!

See the tale of the tape below and feel free to add your comments or point me to better instances.

Elias KoteasChristopher Meloni
 Elias KoteasChris Meloni
DOB03/11/6104/02/61
Height5′ 10 ½”6′ 0 ½”
HairBaldingThinning
EyesBrownBlue

65 thoughts on “Separated at Birth: Christopher Meloni and Elias Koteas

1. Brian Hernandez says:

I just saw that’s TMNT 1 again yesterday and thought the same thing until I saw the credits. Insane how similar they look and sound.

2. Jena Brunson says:

Meloni is way sexier, but Koteas has a million $ smile, & looks like he would be a lot of fun. Both great actors, & i still get them confused if i come into the middle of a movie & didn’t see beginning credits. Seems like their voices are different…need to listen to more audio. Wonder if they are friends? So close in age!

3. Mary Edmonson says:

I’ve been watching “Combat Hospital” and not only is the resemblance uncanny, but the voices are the same! I’ve had to double take!

4. Roma M Buchanan says:

Elias is very cool, easy going and I love this guy. He’s sexy and plays his part in Chicago PD extremely well. He isn’t cocky or rude, just a great guy and actor.

5. jenw says:

Right before I saw this I had looked up casey jones from teenage mutant ninja turtles because I thought meloni had played him!!!! Freaky!

6. Brenda says:

The resemblance between Koteas and Meloni has naggled my husband and I to the point I had to try to look up a connection between the two. The one thing I felt so sure would pin them as brothers is their voice tone and inflection. So uncanny that they are less than a month apart in age as well.
    Even more surprising are the number of people who are questioning the resemblance and voices of these two fine actors.