After yesterday’s “Four” meme post, I’m following that up with a Fiver from Bill.
What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
Slogging my way through my Sophomore year at UGA. I had just started the application process to become an Orientation Leader, I’d been dating Jenn for a couple of months and I was still really freaked out about my dad’s attempted suicide. I guess my folks would have just recently moved to (or decided to) Wisconsin. Things were good, in a way. They’d only just gotten complicated.
What Were You Doing 1 Year Ago?
Trying to convince myself that 215 wasn’t fat enough to go on a diet. I hit 230 this year and I realize my procrastination cost me.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
- Peanut M&Ms
- Chex Mix
Five Songs To Which You Know All The Lyrics
- Girlfriend, Matthew Sweet
- One, U2
- A Million Ways, Ok Go
- Nightswimming, REM
- Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones
Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
- Buy an island and live there
- Pay off debts
- Get back into comic book collecting
- College funds for all our children (even those who aren’t born yet)
- An updgraded wedding ring for Jenn
Five Bad Habits
- Incessantly messing with my facial hair
- Walking away from Jenn while she’s still talking to me
- Not listening to Raelyn when she talks in the car
- Talking during TV shows
- Cracking my knuckles
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
- “KangaROOS” shoes – the ones with the zippered/velcro pouch on the side
- Tighty whities
- Argyle socks
- Umbro shorts
- Ralph Marlin ties
Five Favorite Toys
- Lego Bionicles
- the original NES
- Lazer Tag
- Rubik’s Magic Puzzle
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. I’m not “tagging” anyone. Just pick it up and run with it.