I came across a great top-10 list the other day that advises folks on “Ten Things You Can Do Today to Jump-start Success“. My favorite items:
1. Read or listen to something that motivates you every single day.
2. Keep a journal of your daily progress and carry it with you wherever you go.
7. Only sleep as much as you need to.
10. Stop being a victim.
If you’re not in the mood for motivation and self-help, you should check out 5ives, a cool blog built entirely around top-5 lists. The most apt list: Five non-standard spellings of â€œweblogâ€ (and where Iâ€™d like to see each used)
1. Mr. Log (The New York Times)
2. OMG lol teh bl0g!!!1!1! (LiveJournal)
3. weÃ«blog (The New Yorker)
4. we belong (Pat Benatar)
5. free, uncredited leads (The Drudge Report)